I have no idea if this is real, but this video will have every player trying to convince their DM they can:
· Jump in the air grab an arrow out of the wall and fire it before they land
· Jump up into the air from behind their companion’s tower shield and fire at the enemy in front of them
· Shot their bow at the poor sap across the table while seated in a tavern
· Make 9 attacks in a five second combat round (or over a hundred in a AD&D 1 minute combat round)
· Get an AC bonus for using a bow by splitting opponent’s arrows
Heck most of these were probably 4e abilities that I called ridiculous.
I Found this on: http://www.polygon.com/2015/1/23/7878129/bow-video-games-lars